PTFE top elastomeric bearing, as its name implies, has a layer of virgin dimpled PTFE bonded to the laminated elastomeric bearing to reduce the sliding resistance and improve the structure’s displacements capacity.
PTFE top elastomeric bearing
- Allow movements bigger than shear capability in plain surface.
- PTFE sliding surface with lubricants to reduce the friction coefficient.
- With dimples on PTFE for contain lubricant to ease the sliding movements.
- Excellent buffering and shock isolation.
- Withstand vertical load and suit to rotations of beam ends.
- In accordance with European standard EN 1337-2 or other international standards.
- Available in various shapes such as rectangular or round.
- Bridges with large spans, continuous spans, simply supported beam, continuous plate structures or large displacements.
- Support structures requiring less vertical but more horizontal weight.
- Materials: neoprene, natural rubber or SBR with PTFE top surface.
- Standard: BS EN 1337-2
- Thickness of PTFE: 1.5 mm to 3 mm or others as your request.
- Thickness: 1/8” to 30” or custom thickness.
- Width: 36” to 48” or custom widths.
- Shapes: rectangular or round.
Square PTFE top elastomeric bearings
Round PTFE top elastomeric bearings
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.